Riot released another mid-week patch to help alter the current meta-game for tacticians as we all await for the Hextech update that is expected to rollout with Patch 9.16. Below are the highlights of what has changed and our analysis of the key changes.
Patch notes courtesy of Riot Beernana.
Major 9.15B Changes
- The biggest change for 9.15B has to be an update to Runaan’s Hurricane. The item bonus adjusted from 25 all the way to 75.
- Area-of-effect spell damage has been tweaked in the form of a Karthus nerf to his ultimate, as well as a nerf in burn damage from Morellonomicon. (Pyke’s ultimate also received a nerf to the duration of his stun.)
- Rengar’s speed bonus also took a hit with this mid-week patch. Rengar was becoming one of the primary carries in assassin builds. While he still can serve that role, his effectiveness to carry right away has been reduced.
TFT Patch 9.15B Champion Updates
- Fixed a bug so that other allies properly prioritize the target of Blitzcrank’s ability…again.
- Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 45
- Spiderling Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 50
- Ability Damage: 400/700/1000 ⇒ 350/600/850
- Ability Targets: 5/9/13 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Mana required to activate ability: 100 ⇒ 125
- Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5
- Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 0.4/0.7/1.0 ⇒ 0.3/0.5/0.7
- Ability Damage: 300/500/700 ⇒ 300/550/800
TFT Patch 9.15B Item Updates
- Health on restoration: 1000 ⇒ 800
- Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Burn Damage: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Now allows the holder to dodge critical strikes from abilities.
- Bonus Damage: 25% ⇒ 75%
- Fixed an issue where it would deal more damage than intended when less than four targets where available.
Sword of the Divine
- Chance to activate: 5% ⇒ 7%
TFT Patch 9.15B Bugfixes
Fixed a bug that delayed players loading in to game until after the first carousel round. This was fixed last week.